Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A Peanutty Thanksgiving

It's time again for another holiday favorite, "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving". As I've said before, it's not a holiday without a Charles Schulz special. I recommend you head out to the video store and rent it if you don't have it already.

Now as you watch it this year, there are some things I'd like you to take note of:
1) Notice how Franklin (the black kid) greets Charlie Brown with a soul hand shake.
2) Why do they make Franklin (the black kid) sit in the broken chair?
3) Why does Franklin (the black kid) have to sit on the other side of the table by himself?
4) Who is that Peppermint Patty trying to kid, acting like she's into Charlie Brown. She's obviously a dyke. Look what she's wearing. Check out that short hair. And she sounds like a teenage boy.

Oh, and it cracks me up that they have toast, popcorn, jelly beans, and pretzel sticks for Thanksgiving dinner.

1 comment:

Joey said...

Don't forget about the random distribution of flatware.