This is probably my last Chic-A-Bowow story (that I can share) since I'll be moving Friday. I don't have a Chic-A-Bowow window where I'm going.
So I'm sitting in my living room, surfing on my computer, when I notice movement across the way at my neighbor's window. I glance over and see her walk by wrapped in a towel. I think nothing of it and go back to surfing. Then movement catches my eye again. She walks by again. This time the towel is gone. She then sits down on the floor to talk on the phone. . . spread eagle, and then walks back and forth for the next half-hour or so. . . still buck naked.
Eventually, the man comes into the room in just a pair of boxers, and makes out with her while standing in front of the window. After a couple of minutes, they stop as she reaches down his boxers to check the state that he's in.
Now I know what you're saying. "Hey Antonio. Does your face hurt from being pressed up against your window?" I'm telling you that throughout this whole show, I was sitting at my computer. I didn't have to make any effort because their curtains (sheets actually) were wide open. Anyone walking down the sidewalk would have seen them.
The next day, I showed Michelle and Sucka the view from my window to prove how close these windows are and how easy it is to see over there.
*Sigh* I'll miss my Chic-A-Bowow window.
1 comment:
There have been 3 chic-a-bowow stories (2 from that window). You must check BruDog Haven regularly.
Sucka is on the tour of The Producers and was in town briefly.
Michelle is well. I believe she is teaching dance right now. You can check out her blog at MM Dance.
They came over to remove the couch that I borrowed from her.
Post a Comment