Monday, March 09, 2009

Big Nayasty Dogs

Many who know me rarely see me without one of my Big Dogs T-Shirts. Well I have to say, I've been a getting a little annoyed with the direction that the company seems to be headed. I've always been a huge fan of Big Dogs Sportswear, but I'm finding that they seem to be putting out more and more crude and rude T-Shirts.

On a recent visit to Big Dogs' website, I came across many a shirt with sayings such as "Grab Your Balls" and "You're Stupid", as well as shirts about farts and boobs.

Now, they've always had a few shirts that were graphic. But recently, each time I go to their site, there seems to be less and less G rated shirts. I don't know. Maybe it's just that I'm getting older. After all, many of those shirts are under the "Best Sellers!" category. Someone must be buying them.

1 comment:

Jim Lawson said...

Thank God that I am not the only one out there who has a problem with these type of shirts. What does tell other people about you when you wear a message like that? That's a lesson that I hopefully have taught my kids.

I was at Massanutten Ski Resort with 4,5, & 6th graders from our church and we spent a day at their indoor water park. There was a man in his late '30s with a large tattoo that said " F*#@K YOU" Seriously? You really want to be known as the F You Guy? More power to you, Antonio!