Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Most Tasty Time Of The Year

Dwellers, tomorrow is one of the most important days of the year. It's the first day of spring. Why is that important? Because, the first day of spring means that Rita's Ice opens for the season. And, why is that important? Two words: FREE ICES. From noon to 10pm, you can get a free Italian ice to celebrate the season opening.


Mark actually turned me on to Rita's Ice years ago. He'd talk about it on his blog all the time. I figured, what's the big deal. Then I had my first one. I liked it so much that I called Mark on the spot. Ah. . . I'll never forget my first time. I mean, my first taste. I mean, my first Rita's Ice.

BTW, my favorite flavor? Watermelon! . . Just kidding. It's banana.

3 comments:

Jim Lawson said...

The Pina Colada is a great flavor with real pieces of pineapple.

Jim Lawson said...

Dani just told me that out in Winchester that have Caramel Apple and they will be adding Swedish Fish. Whoo!

Antonio said...

Jim, I tried a Gelati for the first time today. I got a wild black cherry ice with vanilla frozen custard. Dayamn good!