Thursday, March 05, 2009

Chic-A-Bowow In The USA

How 'bout this? A study was done recently on internet porn tendencies in the US. Using data from a major online adult content pay website, researchers found that throughout the country, internet porn is prevalent, no matter where you live. However, they also discovered that the states that pay for the most online porn tended to be the more conservative and religious states. Evidently, out of the top ten states paying for online porn, eight of those gave their electoral votes to John McCain in the last election. BTW, the biggest consumer? Utah.

What shocks me about this isn't that conservative states pay for more porn than liberal states, but that these people are paying for online porn. You can get that stuff on the web for free quite easily. . . At least, that's what I hear.

2 comments:

Jim Lawson said...

I think conservatives are willing to pay for "Quality Porn", not that freebie cheap stuff.

Ron Curameng said...

I think they are paying for "fetish-porn". I like watching internet porn from outside through Antonio's window. Oops! Gotta run!