Monday, March 02, 2009

Ho-Hum

Haven dwellers, I have to tell you. I am all blogged out. I have nothing to post. I haven't been anywhere this week. I haven't come across any interesting articles. I've run out of fun quizzes. I don't know. Maybe BruDog Haven should go on a hiatus. . . Nah! I'll think of something.


In the meantime, it's snowing right now. I was going to fire up the grill, but then, I just didn't feel like it this time. But, for some reason, I felt the need to grab my camera and go outside.

Well. . . OK. . . Until next time.

6 comments:

Lori said...

Don't worry Antonio, I am confident inspiration will come soon. XO!

Krissy Doyle said...

The snow pics are nice!

Antonio said...

Well bless yo' heart Lori.

Krissy, I'll have to send you the pics of the whole house that I took the next morning.

Sabra said...

I find that whenever I get away from blogging for a while (say, a week or so), I have a million things to say when I come back! Sometimes you just need a break for a *short* while.

Jill Ruemke Schmidt said...

I hope you come up with something because you have followers, you know. I see we have a special spot on your page.

Antonio said...

Sabra, Jill, I'm glad the two of you are followers!