Monday, March 30, 2009

Manly Mix

One of my favorite mixed drinks is a Cape Cod. But, I often times feel funny ordering one because, . . well. . . it isn't the most manly name for a drink. So, depending on where I am, I'll sometimes order a vodka and cranberry instead. Well, now I won't have to feel emasculated when I order one anymore. Why? Because, I've been watching Celebrity Apprentice this season. One of the contestants is Dennis Rodman. Dennis' drink of choice? Vodka and cranberry.

Now, he doesn't ask for it as a Cape Cod, but I figure if someone as manly as Dennis Rodman can drink it, then I can feel proud, raising my glass and declaring, "I'm drinking a Cape Cod!" Of course, Dennis did get married wearing a bridal gown. He also ruined the latest task on the show by drinking too many Cape Cods.

Oh well. Next time I go to a bar, I'll just order a Frangelico, Chambord, and cream (look it up).

4 comments:

Ryan Dean said...

I believe Dennis Rodman is actually Bi. What does that say about you my friend?

Jim Lawson said...

And Dennis was fired from Celebrity Apprentice for drinking too many of those gay vodka and cranberry.

A cape cod is also my drink of choice. What does that say about overweight, handsome, manly men like Jim & Antonio?

Brandon said...

That coming from the man who wanted his tiara back from Jonathan.

Ron Curameng said...

I luv me "Celebrity Apprentice" BUT Dennis Rodman is a drunk! I'm glad he was fired!