Mark would appreciate this one.
I was watching the president's news conference this evening. Actually, I was doing some chores while listening to the conference in the background. I happened to turn around when the president called on a reporter who happened to be black. In my own head, I joked to myself, "What magazine does he represent? Ebony?" Literally, a second after I thought that, "Kevin Chappell - Ebony" pops up at the bottom of the screen. I cracked myself up, and there was no one with whom I could share the joke. . . Not that it was all that much of a joke. . . Not that he was the only black reporter there. . . Not that I can get away with that joke, just because I'm black. . . Not that. . . Oh bother!
3 comments:
I looked at Barbara and said wouldn't that be funny if it was Dave Chappell? Remember that Dave Chappell skit where he was the president?
Very funny! Although, my favorite was when he was blind and in the Klan.
OBAMA!!!!!
Post a Comment